Cardigan Bay, West Wales.

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Off to Wales next week and I have the first site booked following this forums recommend. What I'd like now is a site for the second week, up around the coast a little, towards New Quay or so. Any help please?

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Terry

You do not indicate what sort of site you are looking for, but if you are after a CL/CS site, then there is an excellent CS just outside Newquay - Tyr Ros Farm, run by Helen and Andy Evans. It is very well laid out and maintained and has a shower and loo. It is entry 145 105 in the Camping and Caranning Club's 'Big Sites book'.

Cheers

Paul

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi Terry

You do not indicate what sort of site you are looking for, but if you are after a CL/CS site, then there is an excellent CS just outside Newquay - Tyr Ros Farm, run by Helen and Andy Evans. It is very well laid out and maintained and has a shower and loo. It is entry 145 105 in the Camping and Caranning Club's 'Big Sites book'.

Cheers

Paul
Yes, sorry about that Paul, but thank you anyway. Sort of site, small, friendly, C/L up to small commercial site. Hope this helps. Terry.

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
CL MR & MRS P EVANS, Cefnllaethdre is very nice. Stayed there several times. All hardstandings and handy for Aberporth, Cardigan, Newquay and Aberaeron.

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
CL MR & MRS P EVANS, Cefnllaethdre is very nice. Stayed there several times. All hardstandings and handy for Aberporth, Cardigan, Newquay and Aberaeron.
Cheers for your input Tim. But I cant find said site (c/l) in the CC book. Still like more info tho',if you can help? Terry.

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Ok, back home today and to be honest, not the best two weeks I've experienced. Had some of the worst weather, so that didn't help. First week at Well Park, Tenby. Clean , tidy site, but at

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts