CARRY ON (not for the very easily offended)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
If at some stage when on another topic you feel the need to say something which might offend or simply bore others ,type the words CARRY ON to let them know your response is here.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian,I'll start!

The best,most inventive,awkardest places to have nuptuals whilst caravanning(especially with kids)!

All replys welcome !!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian,I'll start!

The best,most inventive,awkardest places to have nuptuals whilst caravanning(especially with kids)!

All replys welcome !!
p.s I do believe this is a geniune caravanning problem !

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
ooooopss!!! just read that back and it certainy doesnt sound right does it !!!!! But you know what I mean,am on my third 12hour night shift so please excuse me !

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Only just seen this one ( dirty lot) my problem with this is not the 7 year old its the in laws, despite comments like ( "I'm more an ensuite person") the mother in law still insists on coming away with us whenever she can. Believe you me, one glimpse of her in her underwear is the best contraceptive on the market

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
ooooopss!!! just read that back and it certainy doesnt sound right does it !!!!! But you know what I mean,am on my third 12hour night shift so please excuse me !
Nope,you'll find me wearing green !and though (the men!!!)like to hang around the nurses no Im not one!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Oh Dear poor Graham ! I suggest one night you pretend to be you know what! She'll be horrified and outta there like a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
p.s Nurses got it easy! they dont do 12 hrs!!!!!!!ONLY JOKIN all you nurses!!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Oh Dear poor Graham ! I suggest one night you pretend to be you know what! She'll be horrified and outta there like a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina

If by "you know what" you mean Horny, tried that but she didnt take the hint, (still a bit of a mystery to me how she ever got pregnant) glad her daughter is not the same.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Then your gonna have to get brutal!ask her to go to the site shop for some milk coz you want to make her a nice cup of tea and then LOCK HER OUT!!!!! :)

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Then your gonna have to get brutal!ask her to go to the site shop for some milk coz you want to make her a nice cup of tea and then LOCK HER OUT!!!!! :)
mmmm not a bad idea, lets face it by the 3rd or 4th day of abstenance the shop would not have to be far away to give me time!!! Plus she would believe the tea gag cos she cant even boil a kettle.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
better still go to a site where there is no shop and she has to walk miles to the neareset Tesco!! hee hee you never know you may get a weeks worth!!:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts