CARVER CASCADE 2 WATER HEATER BURNER MODULE

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Has your Water Heater Module packed up ,... lost its Spark and you can't get it ti run on Gas
You have all probably seen the adverts on Ebay and the like which read
Replacement burner module for
Cascade II GAS OR GE (GAS/ELECTRIC) water heater.

Good working order and fully tested
Well I saw the add as I needed a New Burner Module but at £185 + £8 postage I thought that it was a bit steep for even a new unit when before they became obsolete they were selling for £125 from some Dealers and then I found another add for a used module but with a new burner box fitted for £125 + £5 postage,.... still a bit steep when you consider thet there is no guarantee how long the thing will work ....so I kept on looking till I came across a company called Arc Systems, in Nottingham .They will recondition your old unit..... Just unscrew your old Module ( 2 screws ) send it off to them and they will check that the PCB is all in working order and return it to you for £90 and there is a 12 months warranty with the repair. Now thats what I call a good service
Here endeth todays Lesson. Hope the info is useful to some of you out there.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Arc Systems are very well known throughout the caravan world.
Gary is running a one person marathon in trying to keep all Carver units working and is doing a very good job, he is also a very nice man.
If he cannot sort something out in relation to Carver appliances,,,no one can.

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Garys the man!.. Sent my Module to Arc Systems and had it back in my hand in 72hours./ Now thats good Service and it would have been even better if The post Office had delivered it First Class as they should have done but they didn't It came the next day.........Gary posted it on the 19th and I received it on the 21st @ 5pm.. ....I'll fit it tomorrow in daylight
So all in all you could say. save for the Post Office being a bit on the slow on the delivery side due to the Christmas rush, it would have been a 48 hour turn a round........I'm impressed and Gary mate you have my vote and my Recommendation to anyone needing a Module repaired...........Don't even think of going anywhere else as you won't get a better Service....here endeth todays Lesson
The Seasons greetings to you all on this Forum from The Red Golf

G

Well, may I start by saying this wonderful 'advertisement' about my efforts is totally unsolicited, it's therefore all the more appreciated that you took the time to write it...thank you very much indeed.
One thing not mentioned above about ebay bought burner modules is what exactly you are buying? there has actually been 9 various types, all very similar to look at but changes over the years render them incompatible.
While some individual parts are interchangable, there are others that are very much not and will be dangerous if married together. I've been repairing Carver appliances for 14 years so you can be certain I know exactly what can and cannot be done, what is 100% safe and what is not, I cannot speak for others?!
This would also apply to anyone on ebay implying he is some sort of partner of mine, I am aware of no such person!!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote "This would also apply to anyone on ebay implying he is some sort of partner of mine, I am aware of no such person!!"

Gary, do you mean you really do not know Chin Son Yeng of Chenzin Province in Outer Mongolia????????????????
and I though the was your next door neighbour!!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

G

Whoops! I was not thinking of my good friend Chin Son, no he's ok, but he don't live next door sunshine!!

Merry Christmas anyway and hope you all have a fantastic New Year
smiley-laughing.gif
... oh and while we are on the subject of the new year, Arc Systems will be closed from Jan 5th until Feb 6th....I'm visiting Chin Son!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts