Carver Compact - Carver Cascade 2.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
Thanks everyone for their replies, you are all very good for taking the time. I have attached a photo of the type of connection that is underneath the lid which is left of the battery compartment, im guessing that this is for the electricity?

Attachments

• 20200615_155504.jpg
    20200615_155504.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 3
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks everyone for their replies, you are all very good for taking the time. I have attached a photo of the type of connection that is underneath the lid which is left of the battery compartment, im guessing that this is for the electricity?
I think it would be more helpful if you could take pictures of your caravan battery compartment

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Seand

I appologise for being a bit abrupt.

The picture you have sent is as you suggested for the 230V mains input to the caravan.

This does raise the question of where the water inlet is. The caravan definitely has a Carver Cascade 2 water heater located just in front of the wheel arch. From the pictures you have supplied your caravan does not have a Carver Compact pump system. This suggests you might have an inboard pump, and the grey round port may be the hose connection point for an external water container.

I still believe you would be best trying to find an experienced caravanner who can go over the caravan with you to get to grips with what you actually have. It will be far quicker and more conclusive that trying to resolve all the of it over the internet.

I also believe bearing in mind the age of the caravan, and your uncertainty about it you would be wise to have the whole caravan checked over by a professional function and safety.

Reactions: Parksy
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi That is for your electric hook up :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts