Carver water heater

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a small leak in the water tank and wondered if this can be repaired or if you have to buy a whole new unit? Does anyone have any idea on the cost of repairs or where you can buy the new units if that is the only option?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
assuming its a cascade 2.

depends where its leaking.

is it coming from the tank, or the burner casting?

if its from the end nut, then you may be able to replace the small O ring, if its the tank to heater casting, then you may be able to replace the huge O ring.

if its from the burner casting, then it may be one of the take off points or vents...

without knowing anymore its impossible to give any further advise.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi glenda,contact garry at arc systems ......tel 01159213175MOB 07901544431 or email.info@arcsystems.biz.he does repairs on carver heaters and wont rip you off money wise.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Glenda

same happened to my carver heater. i used a 2 pack adhesive i purchased from Boyes. forget the name but if you ask for a two pack metal adhesive they will know what you need. failing that i go to my caravan at the weekend where i still have the box. so i will give you the brand name next week it only cost under a fiver and works a treat.(good for radiators and pressure systems so will do your heater

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts