Cassette Toilet

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys I need help. My husband and I spent all day trying to fix our Theford C2 cassette toilet. Everything seemed fine but when you fill with water and try to flush, no water enters the toilet. After doing some research it sounds like your suppose to have a fuse? Well when we looked for the fuse the part is there but there is no wiring and therefore no place for a fuse to go. We are so frustrated and lost. Please help. Is it possible to function without the fuse component?

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
The fuse is located in the roof of the compartment that houses the cassette.........you have to remove the cassette and get down on your knees to get at it!

See here

It will either be a glass fuse or a blade fuse of 3 amp rating.
Unscrew black plastic cap to get at a glass fuse or just pull out blade fuse.

This Thetford repair help download has several repair instructions including how to inspect the glass fuse......Click here

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I know where the fuse is. But when we go to look for the fuse there is no housing for the fuse to plug into. We don't even know how to go about fixing it or why it's like that.

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
There is no wiring whatsoever on that plastic piece where it's supposed to be... And getting that piece out all the way is near impossible. We are discouraged and we're so excited about our new camper

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do you actually have an electric flush toilet. Some older ones had a manual pump you had to press down a few times.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts