CC site Ashridge Farm

DMT

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have booked Ashridge Farm for easter weekend, has anybody stayed on this site and what did you think of the site.(good or bad?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave.T

I can't comment personally but a friend of mine was very impressed here is his email to me.I hope to go this year.

Hi Jim,

Just back from Ashridge Farm. If you wish to go away while the kids are off school, then this is the place. Its on the Hert's, Cambridge, Norfolk and Bedfordshire borders. There are lots of places to visit. But best of all its quite and no kids. There were only eight vans on the site while we were their. The village of Ashwell is a few minutes walk away with three pubs, all serving meals. If you do decide to go you must walk around Ashwell-its great.

Next summer we will be at Ashridge Farm.

Mick

Regards Jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave,

This is a super site very clean, very well organised, nice sized plots,the village is very interesting as Jim has said its got pubs with excellent food.The only thing we didn,t like was the church clock going all night chiming the hour.You have to book well in advance during summer months,smashing wardens.Jim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts