cc site Gowerton

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi we are thinking of spending a week on the c club site at Gowerton on the Gower coast .Can anyone tell me what is it like ? We normaly go to Tenby but this year we thought we would like a change .We like quiet sites with a dog friendly beach near by Coljac.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Coljac - I have never been to this site but I would suggest you go the CC site at Pembrey just a little further west (Junction 48 M4). This is a fantastic site with excellent facilities and very close to Pembrey Country Park where thare are miles of clean golden sand. The park itself is also excellent. Take push bikes with you if you have them. The site is also very close to the new nature reserve at Burry Port and the coastal path. Also very central for south Wales in general if you should want to wander further afield. Good luck and have an enjoyable and peaceful holiday.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree with Colin, although the Gowerton is a nice site very clean and quiet, but with pembrey cc site you do not need the car to get to the beach you just walk through the country park

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts