cc site near hayle

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
any information on the cc club site godrevy park near hayle. is the beach good for swimming ect, (if its ever warm enough.)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The site is in a great location, however I think you have to be a bit of a strong swimmer to venture into the sea in that area. My understanding is that around the Godrevy Island area of St Ives Bay there are some very strong currents especially when the tide is going out.

Vic

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi I have stayed at Godrevy Park 3 times now and love the location. There is a lovely beach the other side of the sand dunes which can be seen from the site. The site is up to caravan clubstandard, being clean and tidy. I would recommend it to any one. Have a lovely trip

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just came back yesterday. We've been going to the site for years. Even stayed there before it was a CC site, about 25 years ago. The site facilities have been extended and refurbished within the last couple of years. The beach across the sand dunes opposite is about 2 miles long and quite flat and therefor shallow at all but high tide. It is probably one of the safer beaches in the area and has lifeguards on duty throughout the day. Make sure you book well in advance it was even full last week.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts