cc site St Davids, Pembrokeshire

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Anyone stayed at this site? Comments good, bad or indifferent please. Considering this for May bank holiday.

We've been to Fishguard Bay a few times (excellent site and views), but as cc members thought we'd give St Davids a go.

Cheers,

Mark

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mark,

Not been to this site, so would appreicate your comments on it if you go. we have spent many holidays in St. David's (my Mum grew up there) is lovely place, picture ppstcard, friedly people, lovely beaches plenty to do.

Just one thing, the roads are very hilly and narrow.

Andrea

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
If you mean Lleithyr Meadow, yes been there a few times. Very cosy spaced out grass pitches. Excellent facilities and very helpful wardens.

Dog walk is a joke, a postage stamp but at least somewhere for pooch to relieve herself.

I wouldn't call it a site with views but we enjoyed St Davids and the surrounding area.

If you want to walk your dog you really have to go some to avoid the roads but we managed/

Cheers

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are booked in there in July. It's many years since we have been but have no reason to believe that the site will not be of the same high standard that we expect of Caravan Club sites.

Dec 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi, We stay at the site all the time. Although there is nothing appart from a toilet block, not even any hard standings, it is my favourite site. The views from most pitches are of Carn Llidi mountain which is an amazing walk, if your fit enough.

You can also walk down to Whitesands Beach which again is brilliant. But no dogs are allowed in the summer :-(

Ian

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
hello

we were at this site last spring bank holiday for a week and the year before.

yes i like the site very much. it is a quiet area with i think a nice outlook. there are some nice walks along the coast with excellent views. you can walk to the white sands bay a lovely beach with toilets and a cafe.

you can take a boat ride to see the puffins etc, booking at st davids, there is a local bus that will take you to the boat if you dont want to take your car. st davids has a small supermarket and a lot of little gift shops.of course the cathedral is a big tourist attraction,

the last part of your journey to the site is a little narrow but with passing places so not to bad. if we cope any one can. next to the club site is a another commercial site they have a small shop just in case you need anything also selling news papers.

haverford west is about 10 miles away and nice for a look around with a few well known supermarkets.

i like the site very much and would visit again,

good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts