Central unit loose draw

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello Caravan enthusiasts (fuelled by Prosecco maybe)
My Swift Cardinal 2010 has a central front draw unit. The lower draw has started to slide open of it's own accord. Any light bulb moments to help me??
Nothing worse than loose draws!!!

Cheers
Ricci

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
ricster said:
My Swift Cardinal 2010 has a central front draw unit. The lower draw has started to slide open of it's own accord. Any light bulb moments to help me??

Cheers
Ricci

Fix some knicker elastic to back of drawer and unit...........it will close by itself then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
ricster said:

Cheers
Ricci
Check the draw rail fastening. Many rails were either stapled or glued ! Easy fix for a diyer

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Most of the kitchen drawers are held by magnet catches, if yours is a magnet catch make sure the rear part hasnt moved backwards, if its OK, consider fitting a second magnet catch, I did this with the long flaps under the front beds, plus can add magnet catch to ordinary type catches anyway. The aftermarket ones we use seem somewhat stronger than the OEM ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts