ChÉteau Le Brevedent - Normandy

Mar 17, 2006
Visit site
Has anyone stayed at the above site, this will be our first outing to France after 5 years of holidays around the UK. Places to go and eat would be useful too. Any tips or do's & donts would be greatfully recieved.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm going for the first time for the first half of July. Go surfing around the internet and on this and other similar forums and you will be overwhelmed with positive feedback.

I've spent years travelling for the days to the far corners of Europe, this year we fancied something a bit closer to home and are really looking forward to staying.

A group of us are travelling and we wanted to guarantee lakeside pitches. The staff have been excellent so far, if that level of service continues into the holiday I think we'll have a great time in a great place.

Nov 15, 2005
Visit site
I'm going for the first time for the first half of July. Go surfing around the internet and on this and other similar forums and you will be overwhelmed with positive feedback.

I've spent years travelling for the days to the far corners of Europe, this year we fancied something a bit closer to home and are really looking forward to staying.

A group of us are travelling and we wanted to guarantee lakeside pitches. The staff have been excellent so far, if that level of service continues into the holiday I think we'll have a great time in a great place.
We briefly stayed at this site for one night last June on the way to the Vendee region.

Typical Les Castels site with usual high standard of facilites.

As far as things to do as we were only on a one night stay it is difficult for me to comment on the immediate vicinity although on the way back from the Vendee we had 3 nights at Chateau de Martragny near Bayeaux and there is loads to do in the area including the D-Day landing beaches etc.

Not sure about the lakeside pitches, looked like there were plenty of mosquitos looking for something to bite!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts