Change of leadership.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Fouldsy

Good idea about getting celebs in. PC mag could get Max and Paddy in to swap their motorhome for a caravan for a week.

Lisa
Max and Paddy....great idea...what about Clarkson?...oh have I justed something?

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Now this is my third time of trying to reply to this...both Mon and Tues the server problem kicked me out, so here goes.....

I got a good telling off from the wife for my comments regarding Sam (the foxy one of the new leadership team) and I have been reminded by both the Long suffering and Lol, that yes I am very happily married so ...sorry Sam you are going to have to look for van love somewhere else, Fouldsy is taken!

So back to the new team.....they now have a really good opportunity to make some positive changes...we are fairly new to vanning, only a couple of years, we relished the advice and reviews of vans, but now with more experience under our belts and the van we have always wanted, we want a bit more!

I want to know about what site to visit...I know whats in Cornwall, I dont know where to stay.

I want to know about other vanners...if they are as interesting as you forum folk, I want to know a bit more about you...if it would get printed, we would write about our experiences.

The Forum is a good pulse on whats happening and so the team should react to the needs of the readers...the forum ran a thread on vanning food...the next mag did, though some of the dishes looked a bit dodgy.

When the mag plopped on the hall tiles we used to rush to the letterbox...it is now more of a saunter....got to spice it up.

Get some reader feed back....get practical...talk real vanning and get it from the people who do the vanning, CL's, TV signals, food, more competitions...less ads!

F

Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
One other thing we all have in common apart from our Caravans is that we are all motorists.

It's about time the magazine stood up for motorists and all the drivel spread about caravanning. All the namby pambying around on here when someone has problems with their van should be addressed with the magazine taking van manufacturers and parts suppliers to task.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts