Chasson flash 610 Bumper end cap Removal

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
Well it had to happen at some point.Managed to crack the near side end cap on the rear bumper. Managed to source a new replacement from A W motorhome bumpers.
My question has anyone replaced this part on a Chasson flash 610 ? found a couple of screws but there still appears to be something holding it inn place behind main bumper. Relay don't want to force it and cause more damage. Any suggestions most welcome.

Dave.

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
These things can be really hard to work out by intuition, not least because manufacturers tend to "hide" fixings to improve the appearance!
I don't know AW Motorhome Bumpers, but can they tell you anything about the fixing?
Alternatively, LIZZIE, can Diamond Dave suggest anything?

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi Tony, have spoken to A W Motor home bumpers and they were saying that apart from the screws there could have been a large quantity of silicon used!!!! there replacement comes with screws and decorative covers so to make it easier to remove in future. Will need to wait for better weather so i can get fully under the motor home to see if there is something i have missed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts