cheap caravan

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Lee, there's no advertising facility on this website but E-Bay is probably your best bet, make sure you have a look before you agree to buy

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Nigel Donnelly said:
As luck would have it, there is an ABI Maruder on the Practical Caravan For Sale site at present, and is in Shropshire, so not a million miles from you
http://practicalcaravan.com/forsale/used-caravans/private-seller/abi-marauder-400-ct/00068881
Good luck

Are you good at geography? I would class anything over 100 miles away as far away like a million miles away! LOL!

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
......and only 73 miles from Whitchurch (where the seller lives) to Sheffield
smiley-wink.gif

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
And I've been asked to give three caravans away BUT before anyone gets excited they are VERY elderly, very tatty, need a lot of repairs, and perhaps aren't even towable. But they are free! They're on a private site near Harrogate and have belonged to members who have moved on or gone on to better things!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
And 'pink' to boot! You're right - two have a nice foisty smell - but perhaps you could take one down to Stowfolot and produce a really good article about 'Doing up a vintage caravan' if everyone worked on it for the duration of the Rally. Then you could raffle it at the end and give the proceeds to Haymarket Towers for their biscuit fund.
Or I could ask Jeremy Clarkson if they each want a caravan to pimp on Tip Gear!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts