Cheap sites in uk

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
I am really upset this year as last june I had to finish work because of my health. in September my wife also became ill. we usually stayed in rhyl, however on the small benifit we are getting £100 a week for 2 of us we can not go away. We love our caravan But our site is £16 a night and £10 each way car juice. Is there anywhere that is really cheap ?we need hook up. as long as we get away will go southport lakes blackpool anywhere just to be able to get in the caravan and relax a few days. can anyone help/advise please

Apr 17, 2007
Visit site
Also try www.5van.co.uk which lists some of the caravan club CL's or Camping and Caravan club CS's, links to websites of the sites means you get to see what the sites like before you go.

Gary

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Phil,

In the caravan club's site book there is a section for cls(5 vans max) The ones with electric hook up have a red lightening strike symbol alongside. Average price is between

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi, If your in the caravan book look under CL,s at Rhyl. The site we use is just 8pound a night per unit. Its called Tany y Bryn farm CL. Mr Davies. Its just a small site without toilets etc. but if you can use your own toilet then please try this site. Its on the outskirts of Rhuddlan/Rhyl border near Sainsburys supermarket. Two pubs go down the lane between them follow the road, first left down the lane, takes you to the farm site. Its quiet and private we,ve used it for several years now and its brilliant. This year we have gone on a seasonal pitch but please try this site. If your not in the caravan club it may pay to join so that you can use the CL,s sites. At 8pound per night its a bargain. Please give this site a try. Bet you,ll like it in the end.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts