Cheaper fuel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

I came across this website. The organiser is trying to set up a bulk-buying group for fuel. He hopes to be able to negotiate substantial discounts for us ordinary motorists if he gets enough members.

There doesn't seem to be a catch.

Have a look and see for yourself www.pipelinecard.org

Happy 'vanning

Tim

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The time to join pipeline will be when they actually publish the dicounts available. Until then, any prospective members must accept the risk that their email details may be sold far and wide.

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi Tim

I registered with Pipeline in November last year. The scheme can't start until enough people show an interest, and that's all you are doing by registering. I've had no unwelcome emails come through so far, only three from Pipeline with progress updates. The scheme is basically sound, how do you think cards like "Allstar" first started.

If nothing happens you've lost nothing, it's cost you nothing and if it gets off the ground you have to be in to win.

Give it a go.

Yorky

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Go to www.petrolprices.com

You have to register, but this site gives you the cheapest fuel prices in any given area. All you have to do is enter a relevant postcode.

The AA used to do this but discontinued it sometime ago. It's great if like me, you're on a limited income and have to watch the pennies.............

Vic

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Go to www.petrolprices.com

You have to register, but this site gives you the cheapest fuel prices in any given area. All you have to do is enter a relevant postcode.

The AA used to do this but discontinued it sometime ago. It's great if like me, you're on a limited income and have to watch the pennies.............

Vic
The real danger is that the saving you think you can make can easily be wiped out by having to travel further to get the fuel - just consider the real inclusive cost of driving a car, the last time I checked it was in the region of 45p per mile!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The real danger is that the saving you think you can make can easily be wiped out by having to travel further to get the fuel - just consider the real inclusive cost of driving a car, the last time I checked it was in the region of 45p per mile!
The sites given are all local starting with the cheapest and nearest and going on from there.

It would take an idiot to drive 10 miles to save a penny a litre but any savings that can be made withing the borough have to be considered.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts