Checking the caravan

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Our caravan is in storage but it’s only a short drive so I go to check it at least weekly and if I’ve got a free hour or more I go a couple of times, I can’t wait for a chance to get away so going and mooching round in it is the best I can do, our drive is long enough for 2 cars so can’t get it on there or if I did I’d have to put the cars on the road, I think Boris might give us an idea of what to expect when he makes his report on the 22nd Feb, if there’s nothing to give us an idea I might have to get the van on the drive and sleep out there, I’d have to just imagine I’m parked up on a site with sea views and don’t open the blinds.

BP

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
You could always Zoom your friends with a background of a caravan site from your own photos - they might not notice the difference! In fact I have a regular Zoom photo club meeting so I might try it myself - now which vista would I choose as I try and take pics of everywhere we visit? At least that might whet your appetite to have a digital journey though your pervious visits....

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We check our caravan in storage fourteen days ago lovely and shiny under the Breathable cover we will not be going out until it had it annual service to check everything is working fine .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I will check ors soon but at the moment it will be covered in a thick layer of snow so a few days wait may be needed.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Mine is stored at home and checked at least once everyday.....for us storing away from home would be a non starter.
We bought our house knowing it had an area to store a caravan but know everyone is different and has their own preferences.. :)

Feb 6, 2021
Visit site
We store ours in the next village so only about 15 mins away. Ours would probably fit on the drive at a push but we again would have to put the 2 cars on the road and parking down our street is stupid as it is, also, I couldn’t get it round the bend to our house at the bottom of our street most times as it is because of the stupid way people park down here! On the corners! If the emergency services had to get down here often they’d not be able to. We go check on ours every couple of weeks as a rule more often when preparing to go away. It’s stored at a gold storage site with lots of security.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Next door got there caravan on the drive and it got a lot of snow on.... our caravan is in storage it roughly 6 miles away we normally check it when we can . but ours has protection from any weather..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts