Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone help me with a site near Chester for the Oct Half Term holidays.

We are looking for one with clean showers and decent sized pitches.

Thanks in advance of your replies Dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try chester fairoaks,it is a caravan club site. so will be perfect we have been and as usual on club sites could not fault it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi have you had alook at www.theplassey.co.uk but this site is nr wrexham but good for children also have alook on ukcampsite.co.uk on the camp site page

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stick to the CC site, the pitches are far better. Have a look at http://www.campsitereviews.com/english/index.htm there's a report on the Plassey in there.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try the Caravan Club site on the Wirral Wirral Country Park. It is about 15 Miles from Chester and is located on the edge of the Dee Estaury and has some good views

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a place called Manley Mere about 5 miles from Chester, with a man made lake for windsurfing, kayaking sailing, no jet skis or skiing with a small shower block, in a nice setting. I'm sure Manley Mere have their own web site to help

Surprised that Mike G does not like the pitches at The Plassey Leisure Park, but he has obviously not stayed on our new Deluxe pitches - huge 32 foot across, with 16amp electric, water, waste water and lighting. Half of these pitches are All Weather Hardstandings for caravans / motorhomes, and the other half are grass suitable for large tents.

OK, I know I am biased as its my park, but judge for yourself at our website http://www.theplassey.co.uk/panorama1.html

Happy camping!

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We live in chester and Fairoaks is your best site for Chester area also you have the outlet shopping centre Cinema ect very close by.

When you go to chester park at the race course or use the park and ride.

Go for a river trip and walk around the walls.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts