Chevrolet captiva

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone used the captiva for towing especially the automatic as I cannot seem to find any reviews on towing with them. I know pratical caravan done a review in september 2007 but like an idiot I threw all mine out in a spring clean so if anyone out there has still got a copy and would like to email a copy of the article or say in laymen terms what the author said I would be very grateful

Cheers

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
hi jane we have used a manual captiva for the last year to tow our Bailey pageant burgundy s6 and it tows very well although as i,ve mentioned in previous posts we have been a bit disappointed with the fuel consumption,although i have noticed a slight improvement now its got a few miles under its belt, on the plus point nothing has fallen off or broken in our first year of ownership, we got a really good deal for ours from motorpoint newport so feel that the car is well worth having but i would have not have payed list price.

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Have had my captiva for 22 months and 46k miles now.cannot fault it solo or towing got it for a good price new from pentagon.Is the same as the vauxhall antara but with seven seats and about 6k less to buy.........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts