Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I don't know whether it is my imagination but this section of the forum seems to be more popular as the day goes by. I am not too technically minded so I leave that to the likes of Lutz, CliveV, etc. However I will have my two penneth worth in those sections when I can. I do like the humour and banter of the chit chat so this is where my main interest lies. Any other contributers feel the same?

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Yes. But I have to go to bed now. I getted nagged all the time when I'm seen with this screen up.

I have to be crafty sometimes and have my ears peeled so I can switch to another website before anyone walks in.

I'm waiting for another silly joke section. I pass them on to everyone.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We all need a bit of fun and laughter at this time of year (I am definately a SAD sufferer - I hate the dark evenings and mornings) so this section is great for having a laugh.

I also think that we are and will see more people "joining in" on all topics now that the silliness seems to have been better controlled. And that has got to be a good thing.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I agree, Chit Chat, General and Our Website are my favourites. People who use the forum can be put into 3 camps. Those like us who use it all the time, those who avoid it like the plague and those who just peep in so that they can moan about the rantings and how childish we are :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I suppose in a way we could be compared to Compo, Clegg and Foggy. Who will take a roll and act out the appropriate sitcom style? I can see myself as a Clegg person - not to knowledgable and willing to go with the flow.

TRENDING THREADS