Chris Rea

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Must tell my wife. He once came into the pet shop where she worked, but she had no idea who he was. They hadnt got what he wanted so she said she would order it and, if he gave her his phone number, she would ring him when it came in. He laughed and said "you must be joking" (or words to that effect) so she said "well you wont get a call then". He explained who he was, she said Chris who? but he gave her the number anyway. (No we dont still have it!)

Sep 7, 2005
Visit site
I hope we don't have to have Dusty doing Lady in Red on the karie down the pub. I'm certainly not a fan.I hope Lisa and Tina do a duet though,and Kanga and Daventura can blast us with some rap about 4x4's, and people slamming caravan doors,anyone else care to take the mick/mike are welcome.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope we don't have to have Dusty doing Lady in Red on the karie down the pub. I'm certainly not a fan.I hope Lisa and Tina do a duet though,and Kanga and Daventura can blast us with some rap about 4x4's, and people slamming caravan doors,anyone else care to take the mick/mike are welcome.
I'm afraid Static, you have the wrong singer. Chris de Burgh sang 'Lady in Red' not Chris Rea. And no you will never find me on a karaoke machine. I leave the singing to the professionals!!

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
HI HUGE CHRIS REA FAN BEEN TO SOME OF HIS CONCERTS IN THE MANCHESTER AREA WHERE WE LIVE. BEST ALBUM FOR ME IS "WATER SIGN". LOVE IT. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE PET SHOP WHEN HE CAME IN..

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Dusty, I think your confused, Bodie and Doyle didn't sing ,I think you meant Stasky and Hutch ..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI HUGE CHRIS REA FAN BEEN TO SOME OF HIS CONCERTS IN THE MANCHESTER AREA WHERE WE LIVE. BEST ALBUM FOR ME IS "WATER SIGN". LOVE IT. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE PET SHOP WHEN HE CAME IN..
Erica, he will be back at the Manchester Apollo at the end of March next year.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Was a great fan of Chris Rea but in the last few years hes gone too Bluesy for me if you know what I mean. Gone are the days of Looking for the Summer, Windy Town, Gone Fishing, Heaven, Hello Friend, Sing a Song of Love to me, Standing in your Doorway, Tell me theres an Heaven, There she goes, Too Much Pride and not forgetting the all time great, Road to Hell. Nobody to beat him on the guitar though.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Was a great fan of Chris Rea but in the last few years hes gone too Bluesy for me if you know what I mean. Gone are the days of Looking for the Summer, Windy Town, Gone Fishing, Heaven, Hello Friend, Sing a Song of Love to me, Standing in your Doorway, Tell me theres an Heaven, There she goes, Too Much Pride and not forgetting the all time great, Road to Hell. Nobody to beat him on the guitar though.
Think it was called "I can hear your hearbeat" his only real disco (ish) hit, was my fav.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts