Christmas Greetings

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
christmas.gif

..........to all members of the Forum.

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Compliments of the season also to all Forum members. I'd like to wish everyone happy and safe caravanning holidays throughout the coming year.
Best regards Brian

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Nice piccies! I was going to send best wishes a little closer to The Big Day, but many happy returns to you all. Enjoy Christmas and here's to a great 2015.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Now in North Devon.

May the sunshine on you.
May your turkey be done to perfection.
May the hours of kitchen slog be fruitful.
May your mulled Wine be mulled.
We are cheating.
Barnstaple Hotel for lunch on Christmas Day

Happy Christmas to all of you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Merry Christmas to all and may I particularly mention our 'mods' Damien and Steve.

Having been one of their number a few years ago, i can well appreciate the amount of effort they put forth to our enjoyment and how frustrating this can be at times (although the structure of the website has much improved since those days)

So if you enjoy using the site as much as I do, try to give them a rest until next year, and raise a glass to to them as excellent moderators but more importantly good friends to us all.

Cheers Damian and Steve !

Ray S

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.......and for children of all ages please take note :)

Father Christmas has refurbished his sleigh and eight towing vehicles..........he has fitted very bright lights so that he can be much more easily seen.
You will almost certainly be able to see him on his way if you look in the southern sky this Christmas Eve........he is due to pass very quickly at around 17.20 hours ( 5.20PM) and will be travelling at over 17000mph.

No speed limit up there ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.......and for children of all ages please take note :)

Father Christmas has refurbished his sleigh and eight towing vehicles..........he has fitted very bright lights so that he can be much more easily seen.
You will almost certainly be able to see him on his way if you look in the southern sky this Christmas Eve........he is due to pass very quickly at around 17.20 hours ( 5.20PM) and will be travelling at over 17000mph.

No speed limit up there ;)

Grandson was talking about this last night and I'm thinking who put that in his head??
He's pulling my leg so I'm playing along :eek:hmy:
Now i know he's been in contact with Gafferbill :)

Edit; Ive just over cooked and burnt 3 scotch eggs typing this :S

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts