Christmas or Xmas

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Does anyone else object to the term "Xmas". I believe that Christmas is about the birth of Christ and not "X. What do you think?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So this is what the chat forum is reduced to, knew it would happen one day so I'm not surprised. Debating (scuse me just sneezed all over the screen) the difference in Xmas and Christmas, is as low as we have got so far, but I like it down here so......I don't like the X in Xmas, I also don't like the F in money it costs either! Bah Humbug!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So this is what the chat forum is reduced to, knew it would happen one day so I'm not surprised. Debating (scuse me just sneezed all over the screen) the difference in Xmas and Christmas, is as low as we have got so far, but I like it down here so......I don't like the X in Xmas, I also don't like the F in money it costs either! Bah Humbug!
Starting to sweat about that last bit......

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol - that last bit was excellent, I had to read it twice though before I understood what you meant. However - 100 lines 'must not use the 'F' word' on my desk for tomorrow.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol - that last bit was excellent, I had to read it twice though before I understood what you meant. However - 100 lines 'must not use the 'F' word' on my desk for tomorrow.

Lisa.
Yes Madam. Feel a little like Bart now....

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Xmas,lets Xamine. Christmas to be Xact,I'm no Xpert but I would Xpect that to those who believe in Christs Xsistance it is a time to Xpress thier belief,Xtend the hand of friendship and Xcercise the ritual attacted to the time of year.Those who Xempt themselves from such belief,myself for Xample,may see Xmas in a different light...Let me Xpand. Xmas to me is a time of Xess,where people drink to the Xtreem,eat until they nearly Xplode or Xpire.Lay Xhausted Xposing themselves to the same old movie or probably the X factor Xmas special on TV. The shops,with thier Xteriors lit up to entice sell an Xpance of Xtra Xmas Xcrement to Xploit us with...Xaggeration I hear you Xclaim,well maybe but I beg you try an Xperiment next Xmas. Book a site,nothing to Xotic, take your nearest and dearest with you,have daily Xcursions,catch an Xmas Xtravaganza or an Xhibition,Xplore the Xclusive local shops and Xperiment with a new concept...."The traditional family Christmas".......HANG ON...that sounds just like the thing I don't believe in......Oh bolX...........anyway HAPPY WHATEVER ...Brian (",) xxxxxxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Xmas,lets Xamine. Christmas to be Xact,I'm no Xpert but I would Xpect that to those who believe in Christs Xsistance it is a time to Xpress thier belief,Xtend the hand of friendship and Xcercise the ritual attacted to the time of year.Those who Xempt themselves from such belief,myself for Xample,may see Xmas in a different light...Let me Xpand. Xmas to me is a time of Xess,where people drink to the Xtreem,eat until they nearly Xplode or Xpire.Lay Xhausted Xposing themselves to the same old movie or probably the X factor Xmas special on TV. The shops,with thier Xteriors lit up to entice sell an Xpance of Xtra Xmas Xcrement to Xploit us with...Xaggeration I hear you Xclaim,well maybe but I beg you try an Xperiment next Xmas. Book a site,nothing to Xotic, take your nearest and dearest with you,have daily Xcursions,catch an Xmas Xtravaganza or an Xhibition,Xplore the Xclusive local shops and Xperiment with a new concept...."The traditional family Christmas".......HANG ON...that sounds just like the thing I don't believe in......Oh bolX...........anyway HAPPY WHATEVER ...Brian (",) xxxxxxxx
Gosh Brian, that's brilliant!

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Xeptional Brian!

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Well you are right Alan, Its Christmas and not xmas,If we call it Xmas we leave Christ out of Christmas,Clive made me laugth (quote)oh dont bring Religion into Christmas,what is christmas all about,What are you celebrating if not the birth of Jesus himself who came into the world to save you,

...Jesus is the reason for this season...

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well you are right Alan, Its Christmas and not xmas,If we call it Xmas we leave Christ out of Christmas,Clive made me laugth (quote)oh dont bring Religion into Christmas,what is christmas all about,What are you celebrating if not the birth of Jesus himself who came into the world to save you,

...Jesus is the reason for this season...
MONEY is the reason for this season.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts