chrysler Grand voyager

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a sterling sapphire caravan and am thinking of buying a grand voyager. Does anyone else tow with one of these. If so whats it like? how does it handle.

Any help appreciated

Rod

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been towing our Coachman Pastiche with our Chrysler Voyager for the past year and have had no problems. It was our first year of owning a caravan and my husband (who does all the towing) found it very easy to tow with, especially when using the cruise control. You've got the added advantage of having the Grand Voyager, so it should tow well. Not sure how the weights of our caravans compare, but ours is one of the heaviest single axle 'vans you can get.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You should have no problem towing anything within the 85% limit. I ran a Grand Voyager for 120000 miles in very rough conditions and it was very reliable, solid and safe. However, bear in mind that if you have the 3.2 V6, it has a well known problem..the engine belt idler wheel bearing will go kaput about every 20k miles! Good Luck

h

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a grand voyager,it is terrific.....you dont know the caravan is there....we had a Galaxy before that and it realy struggled.the Voyager is now 7yrs old....the longest we have ever had a car...never had a days bother,the tyres seem to last forever..a realy good buy.

Mar 25, 2005
Visit site
We have a grand voyager,it is terrific.....you dont know the caravan is there....we had a Galaxy before that and it realy struggled.the Voyager is now 7yrs old....the longest we have ever had a car...never had a days bother,the tyres seem to last forever..a realy good buy.
Can anyone tell me what the nose weight limit is on a Chrysler Voyager 2002. The handbook is lost and we are waiting for a re-ordered one. Many thanks.

Aug 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi there..realise that this was a very old post but we also have a Chrysler Grand Voyager and are looking for a caravan. In the guidebook it says that the max towing weight is 1,600 but anyone know what the noseweight is ? What caravans do you tow if you have a GV and wat is their MPTLM/nosweight so we can compare ?

Many thanks

Aug 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi there..realise that this was a very old post but we also have a Chrysler Grand Voyager and are looking for a caravan. In the guidebook it says that the max towing weight is 1,600 but anyone know what the noseweight is ? What caravans do you tow if you have a GV and wat is their MPTLM/nosweight so we can compare ?

Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts