Cirencester CC trip Aug 7-8-9th

May 27, 2006
Visit site
If anyones around this site on 7-8-9th August give us 2 wrinklies a look up (we dont bite).

Dont know anyone yet so could be a chance to say 'hi' properly

Rig... silver Suzuki Grand Vitara and a Trigano 420 popup van

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Popup John

We have been to Cirencester several times (our favourite site) over the last few years. Sorry we won't be around during your visit. However, they are such a friendly bunch who stay there I doubt you will have any problems.

Are you taking a dog(s) with you? If so can I recommend that you pitch at the top of the site where there is a fabulous doggy walk. It is even escape-proof for my little terrier and all the dogs can run around off lead and joy each others company.

Also, if you are taking a sky box and equipment with you you will need to van at the top area otherwise you may have some problems (due to trees) receiving a good reception. We stick with the tv hook ups and have no problems.

If the weather is hot and you want to travel to a pub I can highly recommend Ampney Crusis where you will find a hotel sited on the banks of a river. Very picturesque. The meals are good too.

If the weather is inclement why not try the pub in Bibary (half way down the hill) which is a lovely little Cotswold village. They also allow dogs into the bar!!! Very useful if it is really hot or too wet to sit outdoors.

Have a great holiday. Let us know how you get on.

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Aaaaw thanks Ann nice to have some tips to think about.

Although in no way a dog hater we`ll try and keep to a quieter area thanks.

Now pub meals.......well thats a different story, advice noted down thanks

TRENDING THREADS