Cirencester Park CC - why so empty ?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My family have visited this site for the last 6 years but noticed the last couple of seasons that the site has changed. It used to be a very popular site with loads of families on and with a good play area and short walk into Cirencester.
Having just returned from a weekend there the site was half empty, very few families and alot of wrinklies ( sorry older members). Also you were unable to pitch on the grass next to the play area which is where alot of families used to pitch.

You hear of all the sites being fully booked but wonder why Cirencester is not only not fully booked but half empty !!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Jonny Rockstar said:
You hear of all the sites being fully booked but wonder why Cirencester is not only not fully booked but half empty !!

They haven't got time to go to Cirencester because they are all sat in front of their puters trying to book Chatsworth and Rowntree
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
We spent a night there last April and I am not at all suprised its not well used this year if others had the same experiance. It was packed out and building work was going on, we were a good minute walk from the only facility block open, that we could unbderstand due to the work but the distinctly unhelpful attitude of the warden towards a request of ours ( that I dont need to go into here) put us off what should have been a very reasonable site on the outskirts of a nice town.
David

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hardly surprising given the arsey attitude of the warden/assistant warden who tried to insist that I squeeze my car in front of the caravan where it would make life difficult for others to pass and probably get bumped.A really unpleasant person.
A lovely site but not a good atmosphere.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts