cl off M5.

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Next year we are going to Weston super mare and with my illness I can,t do more than 3hrs travelling at one go. Can anyone recommend a cl or similar for a stopover. We are coming from Wigan and thought the M5 be a good place to stopover.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Coming from St.helens myself i feel sorry for you!! Seriously though Tewkesbury Abbey caravan club site is good for travelling south or north on the M5.It is only 1 mile from the motorway and just over half way from Wigan to Weston. I am sure Wigan will not be relegated, I hope not, as I have friends in Wigan.

Hamer

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I can highly recommend a CC CL with fantastic views at Ripple, Worcestershire just off the M5 and about 5 miles north of Tewkesbury. It has a washroom, toilet and shower, one each for the gents and ladies all for

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Ian, CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE CL PLEASE. OR THE PAGE NUMBER IN THE CARAVAN CLUB SITE BOOK. cANT FIND THE ONE YOU MEAN. ERICA.

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Ian, CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE CL PLEASE. OR THE PAGE NUMBER IN THE CARAVAN CLUB SITE BOOK. cANT FIND THE ONE YOU MEAN. ERICA.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts