cleaning the outside of the van

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This will be our 2nd year of caravanning, so thought we'd start by cleaning the outside of the van first but there are so many products to choose from, we don't know where to start! What do people find works best? Do all products have to be rinsed off? Ideally we'd like something easy to use that takes the minimum effort! Do you have to avoid your windows, or do any products clean your windows as well as the rest of the van?! Many thanks, Pam

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pam. As regards cleaning products for your 'van, I can recommend anything by Fenwicks, it does a marvellous job with minimum effort. Available at all good caravan dealers.It can also be used on cars too, our son and daughter are always using it on their cars so that when we need some to wash the 'van there's never any left!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been caravanning for many years and have only this year discovered Fenwicks. Absolutely first class and easy as well. I keep my work van clean with it as well now and am always getting comments on how clean it is! Mix up 10:1 in a spray bottle to remove black streaks, wash all over in weaker mix and finish with Bobby Dazzler. I have no connection with Fenwicks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clean the caravan with ordinary car wash detergent and then polish with MER. Then wash the caravan regularly with warm water with a capful of MER mixed in (as suggested on the MER bottle). This will maintain the van in pristine condition and help to prevent black streaks from the window corners, etc. (Any you do get are easily polished off with MER). You can use this on caravan windows but it's not recommended for the car windscreen, as it interferes with the windscreen wiper efficiency. Use MER windscreen cleaner for this (it also does a good job on the caravan windows).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Pam, Fenwicks Caravan Cleaner is BRILLIANT!,(it cleans the windows too)Follow the instructions,You can complete the job with Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler to keep the "muck" off the van. It does what it says on the tin. All the best,

Barney

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agree with all of you who say that Fenwicks is the best.We've been using it for a couple of years now and swear by it.Check out their web-site for all their products.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts