Closure of Riverside Caravan Park - Plymouth

Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
All readers who use this site either in its own rights or for use before catching the ferry from Plymouth should note that this site is owned by Plymouth City Council. However PCC have plans in motion to sell off this land for development purposes. Should anyone wish to made an objection to this outlandish idea they should put their concerns in writing to Tudor Evans, Labour Party Councillor, c/o Plymouth City Council, Civic Centre, Plymouth. People power may make a difference but I sincerely doubt it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
oh my god didn't know that, they have kept that quiet we only live up the road from there, is it closed yet and what about the football fields rented by chaddlewood youth teams, this is a disgrace, i will be writing as it is the only camp site in the area that is real acessable and popular as you say for plymouth ferry, bet there business drops people won';t come down here will go to the other ports as there is plenty of sites on route there!!, Thanks for telling us

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ian, have checked out PCC web page with all the planning applications can't find it where i did you find it to,, i check the local papers everynight not seen it??regards jean

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts