Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
E mail this am regards CMC (still CC to me!) re voting at the AGM this month, why the hell do they think I am going to vote for any of them, they didn't give me a say or vote in the name change so why the hell should I vote for any of them they certainly don't represent me! No provision for a protest vote or comment!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The constitution requires the vote. The problem is that those who run it come through the regional areas and are unknown to most of us. The system means the tail wags the dog, but it is not easy to come up with a better suggestion.
As far as the name goes I see no problem with that although I do think the implementation cost far more than was required to little effect.
The C&CC did the same thing some years ago when it added Caravanning to its title. I suppose it will have to add motorhomes and trailer tents now to bring it into line!

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I've voted against all of them on line today which is as much as we can do really. If there's enough votes against them they could end up with a right pickle. I hope they do!!

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I voted against all of them as a protest but for all of the routine motions. I have spoken to the chairman on three occasions about the lack of member orientation and the difficult web site. He also stood up at a regional meeting to advocate rallying but appears to do nothing to assist new ralliers. I suggested he go on the web site and try to find a rally near him. This might be why rallier numbers are declining. I also noted that my wife is also a member but didn't get a vote. In the other club we both get a vote and there is a choice. That club is also aiming to allow each of us to log on in our our name. They are clearly more member oriented.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts