CMC Esso card

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
If you have a Pump King Esso fuel card through the CMC you can stop the annoying texts each week by sending STOP to 07860 039525. I did it before Easter and I've had nothing sibce.
The info came from CMC CS.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Guzzilazz said:
On the other hand, I've had two fill ups of cheaper diesel than Asda (usually our cheapest around)

You must live in the wrong part of the country then. Only the first two notifications were cheaper than any other around here, but Esso at the local Tesco Express is now cheaper then PK are notifying.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We filled up on Monday and the saving was £0.003p per litre. I thought savings were supposed to be up to 5p a litre. Filled up again today but did not bother with Esso card as savings less than £0.02p a litre!

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I tried my Esso card last week, Fuel price to fill tank, £70.01,price on Esso card receipt £69.97
a saving of 4 pence on £70 hardly worth the effort of getting the card out of my wallet.
Don't think I will bother next time.

Bid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Well at least you have received your cards! Just after Christmas past I applied for a card and to date notwithstanding requests for an update I have still not received it!!??. After reading the comments above I don’t think I am going to bother anymore.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
This week the pumpking price is £1.312 per litre. I have seen Esso garages around here at £1. 36. Per litre. So on a 60 litre fill I would save £2.88, as you say is it worth the hassle to go out of the way.
I only got mine in case I had to refuel on a motorway but not many. Might be ok for France though, at the moment.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Pump-King has been taken over and is closing. This has just been received:
Dear Valued Customer,

As a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and active user of the Pump-King Fuel Card, we are excited to announce that Pump-King has been purchased by Horizon Fuel Limited and will now operate under Fuelpecker.

Fuelpecker has listened to customer feedback and developed set discounts off the pump price which means guaranteed savings and therefore no more weekly fuel price text messages or variable savings. Fuelpecker has also expanded the network to include Shell petrol stations. Please see below the UK set discounts:

In addition, the Fuelpecker set discounts are now available in Europe so you can save whilst travelling! These discounts can be found on the Fuelpecker website.

In order to take advantage of these benefits please click on the link below and sign up for your new Fuelpecker discount card.

Pump-King will close on 17th February 2020.
Your Pump-King account will be cancelled and your information will be securely deleted from Pump-King on the 17th February 2020. Therefore your Pump-King card will not work after the 17th February 2020.

We hope you take advantage of the new benefits with Fuelpecker. For more information and FAQs please visit the Fuelpecker website.

Kind regards
Horizon Fuel Limited
Caravan and Motorhome Club Fuel Card Supplier

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Pump-King has been taken over and is closing. This has just been received:
Dear Valued Customer,

As a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and active user of the Pump-King Fuel Card, we are excited to announce that Pump-King has been purchased by Horizon Fuel Limited and will now operate under Fuelpecker.

Fuelpecker has listened to customer feedback and developed set discounts off the pump price which means guaranteed savings and therefore no more weekly fuel price text messages or variable savings. Fuelpecker has also expanded the network to include Shell petrol stations. Please see below the UK set discounts:

In addition, the Fuelpecker set discounts are now available in Europe so you can save whilst travelling! These discounts can be found on the Fuelpecker website.

In order to take advantage of these benefits please click on the link below and sign up for your new Fuelpecker discount card.

Pump-King will close on 17th February 2020.
Your Pump-King account will be cancelled and your information will be securely deleted from Pump-King on the 17th February 2020. Therefore your Pump-King card will not work after the 17th February 2020.

We hope you take advantage of the new benefits with Fuelpecker. For more information and FAQs please visit the Fuelpecker website.

Kind regards
Horizon Fuel Limited
Caravan and Motorhome Club Fuel Card Supplier
I hope Fuelpecker sort out the glaring error on their website. Shell doesn’t sell Synergy fuels.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts