Coachman laser xcel 875 & emove 305 quad mover

Jun 19, 2024
Visit site
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if this is right?
When we placed our order for the above van, we agreed to let them fit a mover - an emove 305 quad automatic.
It seems dealer has been told this has to be fitted upside down - they were trying to get us a different one it seems and can’t get that for 8 weeks.. they are asking if we’re ok with it being fitted upside down. I have no idea?

It’s been a weird whatsapp conversation as I am on holiday - originally they asked if we’d be ok with a manual one but then when I queried that (they said we couldn’t have manual as not rated high enough) she said that would be rated to 1800kg, which isn’t enough so I’m saying no to that (an emove 303)…

Clearly they are not comfortable fitting it upside down as they’ve been trying to do other options - so does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks!

Jun 19, 2024
Visit site
And now this

“All sorted! They are sending us some brackets so that the movers don’t hang so low and catch anything. Problem solved. Just my workshop manager panicking. Enjoy the rest of your holiday”

Odd (and yes I can hear the alarm bells too as per previous thread - so it still remains to be seen that we’ll go ahead with this!)

Reactions: Jcloughie

JRT

May 5, 2024
Visit site
I concede I have never heard of that previously. Certainly with Powr touch movers they fit the right way around. They just have the correct electronics in order to operate the wheel rotation correctly.

1000001394.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: redelf

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts