Coastal site in north/mid Wales for Ban Holiday Week

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks.

I'm looking for suggestions for possible sites in north/mid Wales for week beginning 28 May. I know it's Bank Holiday but illness has prevented earlier booking.

We're looking for a QUIET coastal site with sea views and electric hook-up for our twin axle van + me, wife and dog. Prefer right on beach as would like easy access for launching 3 metre inflatable boat.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tim

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tim,

We stayed at a site near Haverfordwest last year. Its a CC CL (don't quote me but you don't always need to be a member) and so is limited to 5 vans. We were the only ones on site when we were there and it was so peaceful. We are also twin axle, wife and dog so no access problems.

Go to www.bumpylane.co.uk for all the details.

Hope this helps and hope you are all back to full fitness. Enjoy your break.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tim,

We stayed at a site near Haverfordwest last year. Its a CC CL (don't quote me but you don't always need to be a member) and so is limited to 5 vans. We were the only ones on site when we were there and it was so peaceful. We are also twin axle, wife and dog so no access problems.

Go to www.bumpylane.co.uk for all the details.

Hope this helps and hope you are all back to full fitness. Enjoy your break.
Tim.

Having browsed www.bumpylane just out of curiosity I suggest you book it P.D.Q. If I was'nt committed elsewhere for family reasons I would be tempted to cancel my existing booking, lose my deposit and try Bumpy Lane. It looks idyllic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts