Colapz mystery product (not an advert)

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Having bought collapsible waste pipes (expensive but of high quality) from this company and then looking at their website I note that they are developing a "mystery product" (due 2022).
I can't quite make out what it is but it looks as if it may be some kind of collapsible water container to compete with the Aquaroll.
Interesting.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
How do you find the Colapz system. I saw one in my local camping store when I went to buy some convoluted grey waste pipe.

Truly excellent. We use serviced pitches when visiting Portugal and Spain .One pitch ihas a very long run for the waste. I like the fact that the "pipes" collapse into manageable lengths to fit into our front locker rather than having to struggle with the long "snake"of a waste pipe of old. They come with a bag and bottle brush for cleaning. You can even buy a set of supports of declining length to ensure a steady gradient for the flow.
Not cheap but a quality (British) product.

Reactions: otherclive
Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Its going to take another 2 years to develop a 20 litre bucket on a sack truck?

That being said, I've got the Colapz watering can for toilet duty, its really good. I've also just bought the Colapz waste connector, as my Y piece pipe thing was a freebie, but its crap. Sadly the pipe diameters are wrong for length of convoluted pipe... so will need to buy Colapz items.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Not quite sure whether it is a 20 litre "bucket"TBH. I thought I saw that already on sale, but I may be mistaken.

I wonder if the development issue relates to developing a collapsible structure that can bear high water pressure(s). Only guessing however.

I also have the Colapz waste connector which has a number of connection permutations. Very happy with that, too.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
20 litres would be no good for us, we can get through 50 to 60 litres a day with showers, dish washing and cups of coffee and tea. They look more suitable for camping.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
20 litres would be no good for us, we can get through 50 to 60 litres a day with showers, dish washing and cups of coffee and tea. They look more suitable for camping.

But very useful, with ballcock, for fully serviced pitches. It would also mean I didn't have to use so much space stowing the Aquaroll.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
I wonder what the weight difference between a standard Aqua roll and the colapze and trolly.

I doubt it would be much. For me the space saved by a collapsible container would be useful...and with the ballcock I wouldn't need the trolley.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I doubt it would be much. For me the space saved by a collapsible container would be useful...and with the ballcock I wouldn't need the trolley.
That is if you are always on a fully serviced pitch, not many Cl/Cs sites are.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I don't need to buy another bit of kit just for the "oh thats looks good" when I have two Aqua rolls already. Two awnings a low wattage kettle thats never used, a whistlening kettle for use on 6 amp sites, screw in rock pegs for hard standings when i cannot hammer in straight pegs with a 2 lb club hammer. But if your new to caravanning , it might be nice.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
ut very useful, with ballcock, for fully serviced pitches. It would also mean I didn't have to use so much space stowing the Aquaroll.

They already sell this as the "Fresh Mini":

I already had 2 Aquarolls and bought the Aquaroll mains adaptor kit just before they released this product a year or two ago.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
"Colapz 45L." Could that be a clue?

It could be, but It's not 45 Litres
The Colapz 20L System:
We have been working hard on this project for several years now, and after initially considering a 45L design, we took on board valuable feedback from tent, campervan, caravan and motorhome owners to rethink the design. We are now getting very close to finalising the product, and hope to test and refine all the details before launching in Spring 2022.

It would appear to be a collapsible water storage & collection device, which is shown being linked to a second 20L 'bucket' to increase volume. Apparently it has been designed so it's easy to fill, easy to empty and easy to clean... however, they never once state what it is actually for.

We know this is a big change for many people, but it is something we keep getting asked to develop. We have been listening, and our aim is to bring a product to market which addresses issues with current products in the market, and at the same time can be used for many other leisure activities whilst on vacation or around the home.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts