Collected our Swift Conqueror 630 yesterday!

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, we collected our new conqueror yesterday!

I have to say our first impressions are .... WHAT A SUPERB CARAVAN! i suppose time will tell whether our first impressions will be born out!

We cant wait till next weekend for our maiden voyage!

Kind regards, Andrew & Sally.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, well congratulations bet your thrilled to bits, from past experience try out all the everyday things before you set out connecting gas waterpumps.

We have a series 5 bailey with super mixing taps,with very fine spray tried them out we added the washing up liquid first, had a foam out, we now add the washing up liquid when the tap is turned off. took a little while to fathom out how the blow air system worked from our previous van,so that when we arrived on site everything worked fine.

Royston

Oct 18, 2007
Visit site
Congratulations on your new 'van!

It was a close run thing between your 'van and the Wyoming when we were looking at the end of last year.............

I'd like a Wyoming with the silver sides to match my Sorento to be honest.........but hey, when is life perfect!

Your 'van is the only other one I'd be tempted to swap my Wyoming for and I hope you enjoy it.

Martin

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Congratulations on your new 'van!

It was a close run thing between your 'van and the Wyoming when we were looking at the end of last year.............

I'd like a Wyoming with the silver sides to match my Sorento to be honest.........but hey, when is life perfect!

Your 'van is the only other one I'd be tempted to swap my Wyoming for and I hope you enjoy it.

Martin
Hi Martin, we have an ice blue sorento (its our second) it looks wonderful with the conqueror in tow!

Kind regards, Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts