Come Back LOL

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LOL - I am instructed by Tina, our Worshipful Mistress, to request your presence on future postings on this caravan forum. Seriously now why not come back to the forum and give it another go. There have been problems in the past and probably also in the future - unfortunately it is a fact of life. Just don't let it get to you personaly, just let it go over your head. If other contributers wish to cause trouble so be it - just don't take the bait. As I said to Mark we can all bury the hatchet and start afresh with a new approach to the forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Right then Gaye if LOL wont play ball with us will you come and join us to make the numbers up as before. Oops perhaps playing ball may be the wrong expression.....hehehe. Serious come back both as all is forgiven with all members of the forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the massive amount of emails (ok, it was only five, but they were an important 5); I haven't abandoned the forum, merely taken an extended break from it. After all where would I go and what would I do in my spare time (don't answer that, it might be too tempting)? Nope, I'm just staying low until it sorts itself out, you have to admit it's been rather strange lately, some people just bring out the worse in you (me) and that's not what this place is all about. So once again, thanks for the support (you must all be nuts), behave yourselves and I'll probably start posting again when they make me Mod 4.

Couple of points,

Penny, you're thinking about the wrong guy, you're thinking about Roy, wearing a thong.

You are also looking at the wrong guy, unless your talking about the gorilla suit in which case I'm available for hire, or.you need to get to Spec savers ;o)

MikeandGill, with a name like mine (Lol) I feel it's a duty to be a little light-hearted, lol. I might just change it to LMAO for a bigger laugh.....

Colin, I would come back much quicker if I knew you and Lord B were coming to the next meet, (you can't and shouldn't avoid it forever) now that would make me want to book my place early.

Roy, Steve, Lisa, Mark and Sharon, Tina, Brian, and Clive, you all know what Gaye and myself think about you, which goes for all the members of the Lickhill meet, you're a good bunch of people, try not to fall out again.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
good news
smiley.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LOL welcom back - it is surprising the amount of force a lady can exert to tempt a mere male. If you had not come back I hate to think what penalties I would have had to pay to satisfy our Worshipful Mistress - SWMBO - Forgive me Tina but it is just my off beat sense of humour kicking in on times .....hehehehe

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lol LoL

No problem Colin,well done on getting another of the gang back ! now come on.... do explain.........what is a welsh cawl????????

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lol LoL

No problem Colin,well done on getting another of the gang back ! now come on.... do explain.........what is a welsh cawl????????

Tina x
Sorry was meant comment on Colins post, while I'm here though can you call me "Worshipful Mistress"again......I like it !!

Tina xx

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the massive amount of emails (ok, it was only five, but they were an important 5); I haven't abandoned the forum, merely taken an extended break from it. After all where would I go and what would I do in my spare time (don't answer that, it might be too tempting)? Nope, I'm just staying low until it sorts itself out, you have to admit it's been rather strange lately, some people just bring out the worse in you (me) and that's not what this place is all about. So once again, thanks for the support (you must all be nuts), behave yourselves and I'll probably start posting again when they make me Mod 4.

Couple of points,

Penny, you're thinking about the wrong guy, you're thinking about Roy, wearing a thong.

You are also looking at the wrong guy, unless your talking about the gorilla suit in which case I'm available for hire, or.you need to get to Spec savers ;o)

MikeandGill, with a name like mine (Lol) I feel it's a duty to be a little light-hearted, lol. I might just change it to LMAO for a bigger laugh.....

Colin, I would come back much quicker if I knew you and Lord B were coming to the next meet, (you can't and shouldn't avoid it forever) now that would make me want to book my place early.

Roy, Steve, Lisa, Mark and Sharon, Tina, Brian, and Clive, you all know what Gaye and myself think about you, which goes for all the members of the Lickhill meet, you're a good bunch of people, try not to fall out again.
good, is that fall out or fall over?

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
welcome back lol

i thought that your dream might have come true and i would be looking for a carlight and range rover on one of the sights i visit

regards

dave m

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina cawl is the old fashioned Welsh name for home made stew. Made from vegetables and generally the remains of the Sunday joint or alternatively a piece of ham. Delicious, especially with bread to dip in the juice. Great on a cold winter's day to warm the cockles of the heart.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina cawl is the old fashioned Welsh name for home made stew. Made from vegetables and generally the remains of the Sunday joint or alternatively a piece of ham. Delicious, especially with bread to dip in the juice. Great on a cold winter's day to warm the cockles of the heart.
Also referred to as broth.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts