compass lynx /2 berth

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
hi

my husband and i are new to caravaning and are looking for a two berth im trying to find out what like this is inside will it be very small and cramped or is it a good starter weekend caravan?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Anne

I've never owned one of these but from what I know of them they represent an excellent lightweight 2 berth and as a starter caravan for a couple the Lynx is a great choice.

The front lounge seats can easily seat 4, most have grills oven and fridges fitted as standard and they have a rear kitchen with corner washroom.

The seats convert into a large double bed and the only compromise might be the area for food preparation.

This is easily overcome by using an awning which also gives extra living space and a lightweight folding table for food preparation.

If you use sites with shower facilities etc you would never notice relatively small size of the caravan and the small size represents easy storage and inexpensive towing miles.

Good Luck

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Anne

I've never owned one of these but from what I know of them they represent an excellent lightweight 2 berth and as a starter caravan for a couple the Lynx is a great choice.

The front lounge seats can easily seat 4, most have grills oven and fridges fitted as standard and they have a rear kitchen with corner washroom.

The seats convert into a large double bed and the only compromise might be the area for food preparation.

This is easily overcome by using an awning which also gives extra living space and a lightweight folding table for food preparation.

If you use sites with shower facilities etc you would never notice relatively small size of the caravan and the small size represents easy storage and inexpensive towing miles.

Good Luck
hi thanks for your quick response it did shed some light on the subject for us, it was very useful information thanks again.

anne.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts