Compass owners club

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi Gerald,

Have booked the rally at Catterick in March, it looks exceptional value.

Are you going? Maybe see you there?

Regards

Alan

Dec 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi Allen W Sorry i've been slow in replying,just got back from a trip to New Zealand & Australia. We are not going to Catterick.Catterick Caravans put on very good buffet and entertainment on Saturday evening they also give a 10% discount in their shop during the rally.On Sunday a large market is held next to the rally field.Our next rally will be the 25'anniversary rally held at Ollerton Notts. Gerald

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Gerald,

I have an application for the owners club,it was in the pack when we bought our compass.Can you tell me what the average numbers of attendance at your meets are.

Dec 18, 2007
Visit site
Allen The numbers attending our rallies vary between 10 to the 42 that attended the 25 aniversary rally.Our rallies are held all over the country.A two week holliday rally is held abroad every year.One planned for next year is in France.Hope this helps. Gerald

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
....hello gerald......theres a compass owners club, wonderful, weve just bought our first compass,( a new one) although its still at the dealers as the electrics failed to work when we went to pick it up yesterday. but cant wait to re-pick it up next sunday, weve had other caravans (9 in total over 20 years) but never a compass, do you allow dogs on your rallys, and will i also get info with the caravan about the owners club, thankyou, regards ED, (edwina)

Dec 18, 2007
Visit site
Evening Ed. Dogs are welcome on our rallies.You will have a membership application form in your info. pack. If you join now your membership carries you to the end of 2009, not bad for

TRENDING THREADS