Compton Park near Callington

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone,

On route down to Pentewan Sands this year we have booked 3 nights at the above park.Only the wife & I for the 1st 2 nights joined by 5 adults & 7 kids.Has anyone stayed there and is there anything to do nearby.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pat,

There is quite a lot to do,I live in Plymouth and it is about a 20 mile drive from Callington and you are minutes from Dartmoor. You also have Liskeard, Looe and Polperro within easy reach. Go on to Google and type in Compton Park Caravan Park, it has a little bit of info.

Enjoy

Paul

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Paul,

We've stayed at Loo a couple of times so we know that area.We looked at the map last night and an area we have never been to is Saltash.As the wife and I have Monday to ourselves we thought we might explore that area.Any tips

Pat

Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pat,

Plymouth is just over the bridge from Saltash, plenty of shopping and eateries and if you are feeling adventurous, ou could even go ona Dockyard and Warship boat trip that leaves frommthe Barbican, you also have Dartmoor aswell. Dont know whether you are taking any children, but if you are, try Woodlands theme park on Dartmoor. Hope this helps

Paul

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul,

Thanks for that.Just the wife & I Sun a/noon and Monday.Joined by 5 more adults and 7 children on Tue a/noon for 1 night only.All travelling to Pentewan on Wednesday.Thought about all going to Tavistock on Tue a/noon.

Thanks

Pat

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul,

Just got back from sunny Cornwall.When we stayed at Callington we took up your suggestion ref a trip to Plymouth.

Thanks to your advice we had a great time.

Just to say thanks

Pat

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts