Computer games?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 27, 2020
Visit site
I would highly recommend Old School RuneScape - has been very relaxing to wind down with! Has violence but you don't have to do it, I just did it in the start bit where you have to and for the rest of it I've done a lot of fishing

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I would highly recommend Old School RuneScape - has been very relaxing to wind down with! Has violence but you don't have to do it, I just did it in the start bit where you have to and for the rest of it I've done a lot of fishing
Hi i see you like fishing what have you caught ?

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I can recommend two. In both cases my sons in law got me into it, kicking and screaming in my case as i have never been into couch spud passtimes.

However, free to play is World of Tanks. Can be competitive.

And one that i can only say is truly stunning. Red Dead Redemption 2. Take a look on google at some pics from the game. Warning though........it is violent.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I can recommend two. In both cases my sons in law got me into it, kicking and screaming in my case as i have never been into couch spud passtimes.

However, free to play is World of Tanks. Can be competitive.

And one that i can only say is truly stunning. Red Dead Redemption 2. Take a look on google at some pics from the game. Warning though........it is violent.
I might be tempted to try the World of Tanks that is free to play (y)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I was a bit wary of telling you all about a game I have had for about 9 years now. Its called Plauge Inc, free from Playstore.
It was a bit of a laugh but since Covid it is very realistic, they now have a Plauge Inc 2, which is about saving the world.

Aug 14, 2021
Visit site
I will say one thing, that fishing games are perfect. I also love fishing in my life. But sometimes there is no time for this, and I play it. Especially on weekends, I relax with such games. But my favorite genre of games is crosswords. I used to watch the answers to USA Today crosswords. Now I solve them myself. I learned how to solve the most complicated crosswords. And I have gained a lot of experience in this. For me, a vacation is to play an exciting computer game after work. Whether it's fishing or puzzles, they help not only to relax but also to increase brain activity.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
World of Warships, also free & far superior to world of tanks.
Made by the same developers, but warning, do not spend money on buying ships.
Graphically a beautifull game, especially if you like 2nd world war ships.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts