Computer translation

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I put an item of my grandfather's days in the military up for sale in a German auction and saw that, for prospective buyers overseas, their website offers a computer translation into English. The result had me in absolute fits of laughter, so I thought I'd share the text here:

QUOTE:

Description

Dagger for officers of the German Luftwaffe, Manufacturer: Stîcker & Co, Solingen (SMF), blade almost perfect preservation, hellbraunfarbener with winding handle, finger slightly patinated, with two wearing vaginal rings, complete with a two Portepee and TragegehÑnge, almost without separating Gebrauchsspuren, Portepee in good condition, the suspension gear in very good condition, about 43cm in length, clean and firmly seated in the vagina, very nice dagger rarely driven. From family-owned.

Attention

This is an automatic translation of the user-description. The quality is that of a machine and not of a human being. So if you still feel unsure just contact the seller. Most of our sellers speak englisch.

English speaking readers will be forgiven for asking themselves what the hell I am trying to sell.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts