Controversial postings

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've got approx. 12 hours before I go to bed because I'm having an early night. We are going (hopefully) to have an start early in the morning, about 5ish, then I will be away for 17 days (did I hear someone say "thank God for that") .

The point of this posting is if anyone has any controversial topics could they please start them now so I can have my tu'pennorth. If not could they put any future controversial topics on hold until I get back :O)

Thanking you all in anticipation,

His Windyship of Screwemm Hall.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
LB

I have 2 hours then I am off for a long weekend.

have a great time and I will apologise about your lawn now. There will only be a small rally and we promise to try not to upset the staff.

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B, as our holidays will overlap (we won't be back until the 22nd) have a great time north of the Border, but look out for men in skirts! Oh, and will you instuct your footmen to leave the Mbl**dy6 clear for those of us who will be following in your Lordship's wake?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hehheh! emmo. You to have a nice time and I hope the weather picks up for us both. I think I'm safe at the moment because Scotch Lad is in Hungary scaring them in his skirt :O)

I hope he remembered to wax his legs.

I'm going to Penrith on Sunday so I'll leave one ovwer the bar for you at The Moody Cow. Her Ladyship says she feels at home in that pub hehheh!

Sorry my sweetness and light if you read this, I was only joking :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Lord B have a great holiday, we shall be off anytime to Somerset.

P.S make sure you have packed your toilet tent hehehe

Regards Liz
Thank you Liz :O) At the moment I have no need to become a contortionist so we don't need a tent. Too bloody cold as well in the middle of the night, especially if like us you sleep in the nuddy.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hehheh! emmo. You to have a nice time and I hope the weather picks up for us both. I think I'm safe at the moment because Scotch Lad is in Hungary scaring them in his skirt :O)

I hope he remembered to wax his legs.

I'm going to Penrith on Sunday so I'll leave one ovwer the bar for you at The Moody Cow. Her Ladyship says she feels at home in that pub hehheh!

Sorry my sweetness and light if you read this, I was only joking :O)
p.s. .. I have to be nice to the old girl cos she has a big birthday while away, she's 60. The downside is I will be having it off with a pensioner... hehheh!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
p.s. .. I have to be nice to the old girl cos she has a big birthday while away, she's 60. The downside is I will be having it off with a pensioner... hehheh!
Did'nt she say the same thing many years ago?

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Good Lord! you heading this way? hope you've got a copy of the Daily Rangers tucked in the front of the dashboard, and several bottles of Irn-Bru for the door pockets...

what is your itinerary? planning a trip to sunny Fife at any point??

have a good one whatever you do. Mark (",)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Good Lord! you heading this way? hope you've got a copy of the Daily Rangers tucked in the front of the dashboard, and several bottles of Irn-Bru for the door pockets...

what is your itinerary? planning a trip to sunny Fife at any point??

have a good one whatever you do. Mark (",)
Thank you Mark.

We are staying south of Carlisle for 3 days then 10 days at Carradale Bay, Mull of Kintyre. Three more days south of Carlisle on the way back :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
To all who are going away - have a great time and don't get drunk. Also don't do anything I wouldn't do. All the very best - safe journey to you all.
No chance of me getting drunk colin, those days are in the past. It's all I can do to think clearly as it is without fuddling my head with booze :O)

G

Indeed I am in Hungary, but I don't need a kilt to scare the locals. Usually one look at me has them running to the hills. It is also Festival time here, don't know why because they had a holiday last weekend. Any excuse evidently. This one celebrates villages over 500 year old. So it is BBQ the goat time and lots of goulash being cooked in cauldrons over open fires. The weather is even getting cooler but certainly not as bad as I gather you have been having back home.My son tells me it has rained non stop for the last 3 days.

Anyway, hope you all have a geat weeekend, I am envious of not getting away in the van, but will make the most of sunny Budapest.

Like Colin, I always look to see if there is anything 'interesting' being discussed. I usually guess that if the number of Posts exceeds 30 then something 'hot' is under way. Or it is just 2 members having a chat.

TRENDING THREADS