cordless drill

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
For anybody who was thinking about buying a cordless drill please note the following:

Whilst in SDA this morning I saw they were selling a Draper 14.4 Volt cordless drill complete with charger for £20 pounds

in my opinion this is extremely good value especially if you are in the market for one or a spare back up

regards

John

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi John_374564913. Googled SDA and got a choice of
Seventh day Adventist Church;
Scottish Downhill Assn;
Speed Demo Archive;
Sexual Dysfunction Assn;
and others.
Which one was you in when you saw that drill.

Coops.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It was ASDA in Westbrook Warrington Cheshire but I would imagine that it is a national sale so you should find it in your closest ASDA if there are any left

John

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
If you guys out there are unable to get one of these drills from Asda watch for the Powercraft ones in Aldi they are 14.4 volts battery level torque, settings .
I tried to stop the chuck on one at its highest torque and couldnt stop it and the battery does stand up to a good charge as well.
I havnt got one but a neighbour has and its a real good buy
Sir Roger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It has 19 torque settings
built in spirit level
built in spotlight which automatically lights up when pulling the trigger
14.4volt 1.2ah battery pack
maximum torque 13Nm
chuck capacity 10mm
weight 1.6kg

what do you want for £20 pounds

John

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi John
Thanks for the tip. I had just burned out my old Black and Decker cordless and was looking for a quick replacement. Picked one up yesterday in the ASDA in Stevenage. It seems to do all it says on the box.
Cheers
Paul

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
You must have started a rush John as I have just been into the Westbrook store and there are none left!! Will try the other two stores in the town .
smiley-frown.gif

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It is amazing as when I posted the note it was the first day I saw them and they had plenty I am convinced they are exceptional value not only to caravanner's but DIY people.

I am pleased at the response I am now getting and make it all feel worthwhile posting such information

good Luck on your search in other ASDA store Big S

By the way if you have just been into the Westbrook store you must be local to me if ever you have time to pass on any caravan tips let me know

Regards

John

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Are you using these battery drills to wind the corner steadies up & down? I have often thought of doing so but never got round to taking a drill away with me. I have a DeWalt impact gun (18v) which I use at work which I once tried and it did the job effortlessly, however I decided against using it again as it is quite noisy and didn't want to upset my "new neighbours".

Chris - Hyde - Cheshire
06 Cmax 1.8 Tdci Style & 06 Avondale Golden mayfair 556/6

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use my for winding the steadies as it does it in seconds I have also the attachment for the awning pegs but have not used it for that yet.
As I am of a certain age the drill is very important to me when it comes to the steadies so money well spent as far as I am concerened

john

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts