Corner steady locks & 2 Wheel Clamps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Corner steady locks, are these any good? Seen them for around £35 as was wondering about them for some additonal security. Also thought about having 2 wheel clamps?? The reason is the van is kept at our parents and they are away a lot in their canal boat so they are worried about the van as are we as it is not local to us so we cannot check frequently

....Is this overkill, will it really help if someone wants it? or am I just wasiting money?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul & Ruth

Anything that makes your van look unattractive to the light fingered brigade is good, and they will move onto one that is not that well protected.

My Provence has 2 leg locks, a hitchlock, alarmed, a Bulldog Titan wheelclamp, Apache wheelclamp and a Bulldog Euroclamp (this can also be used on the car which is parked in front of van at night), plus when it's at home it is chained to a ground anchor. I feel all this is necessary when at home as there have been a spate of thefts of new Baileys recently.

However, if they want the van they will take it in broad daylight if necessary. Hope this helps.

Andrew

So the more the merrier.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts