Cornish pasties

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cornish Pasties? Would rather stick two fingers down my throat, it's cheaper and with the same results.

Now, a decent Pork pie is another matter, lightly coated with English mustard on Christmas morning, for a real treat. (beats sugar puffs)

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Cornish Pasties? Would rather stick two fingers down my throat, it's cheaper and with the same results.

Now, a decent Pork pie is another matter, lightly coated with English mustard on Christmas morning, for a real treat. (beats sugar puffs)
How's the diet going Lol?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Can't talk now.....eating...........!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All this talk of pasties makes me a bit homesick, born & bred in Plymouth - thus the preference for Ivors. But moved away a long long time ago.

Having said that I was on the District Line platform at Earls Court station the other day when there was a slight breeze and all of a sudden there was the most delicious waft of hot fresh pasty past my nostrils. I tracked down the source and there was this bloke eating a fresh hot Cornish pastry for his breakfast. The paper bag said the West Cornwall Pasty Company. They have branches throughout London and the south of England.

I can report that they are excellent and well worth a go.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts