COSTA BLANCA

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi. Can any reader out there give any information on a camp site

COSTA BLANCA at El campello ( Alicante ). Thinking of staying there in October / November 2005. Regards John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed there last year (Jun 04) en route to La Manga for a couple of nights. Not impressed. Pitches smallish and 'van had to be manhandled into position, and out again. This is done by site staff. Motor mover would be very useful!! There were some serviced pitches, we had one, and all pitches had a canvas overhead sun screen. If you are thinking a long stay I reckon you would have problem in erecting an awning. Pleasant bar area, with small swimming pool. Staff very friendly. Good for a couple of nights but can't honestly say i would want to stay longer. better sites in the area. Have a look at Altea alittle further N of Alicante. Good site there and town excellent.

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Stayed there last year (Jun 04) en route to La Manga for a couple of nights. Not impressed. Pitches smallish and 'van had to be manhandled into position, and out again. This is done by site staff. Motor mover would be very useful!! There were some serviced pitches, we had one, and all pitches had a canvas overhead sun screen. If you are thinking a long stay I reckon you would have problem in erecting an awning. Pleasant bar area, with small swimming pool. Staff very friendly. Good for a couple of nights but can't honestly say i would want to stay longer. better sites in the area. Have a look at Altea alittle further N of Alicante. Good site there and town excellent.
Many thanks for your input I think I shall give it a miss thanks again John.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts