Course fishing on site

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We have stayed at a few in Lincs

Orchard Park at Hubberts Bridge near Boston,when we went in early July a couple of years ago very few vans on site,peaceful and has static area across the road which houses the bar,small cafe on site for breakfast and evening meals which also houses a shop selling the very basics,also a pub doing food within a 10 min walk Mixes coarse fishing on lake and also access to drain over fairly steep bank

Lake Ross just outside Spalding,very small site to my mind vans far too close together but hubby said fishing very good and wants to go again Club on site also used by locals and Post Office cum shop a few mins walk away

Jolly Common at Huttoft between Skegness and Mablethorpe,beautiful location,very large pitches but no amenities within walking distance,a good hour round trip (walking) to local garage for basic grceries and a newspaper,if you want to relax in total peace this is the site

He has also fished at Grange Farm just outside Mablethorpe though never stayed and believe it has just been taken over by new company and friends have stayed at Saltfleetby Fisheries and enjoyed the fishing there

Gill

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
When you say in the east of England ,do you mean east as in Kent ,or east as in Tyne side both are east but are hundreds of miles apart ,pehaps you should be more specific in your area

May 30, 2006
Visit site
When you say in the east of England ,do you mean east as in Kent ,or east as in Tyne side both are east but are hundreds of miles apart ,pehaps you should be more specific in your area
Joby, thanks for your input ! If I had meant North east I would have said so, If I had meant South east I would have said so, But as I just said east of England I assumed the intelligent out there would know that I meant East Anglia and funny thing was, others did realise that was what I meant so that only leaves you so draw your own conclussion.........Many thanks to the others that replied.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts