Covid 19 self isolation notified by track and trace.

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
As some of us have braved the pandemic and taking a few days holiday at a campsite I was wondering if anyone has been contacted by NHS track and trace to say they may have the virus as a result of their close contact with others?

I recently stayed at Charmouth C&CC site and was impressed by how the site had been prepared and the conduct of the campers regarding this virus risk.

I hope others have had a similar experience.

GD485

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
As some of us have braved the pandemic and taking a few days holiday at a campsite I was wondering if anyone has been contacted by NHS track and trace to say they may have the virus as a result of their close contact with others?

I recently stayed at Charmouth C&CC site and was impressed by how the site had been prepared and the conduct of the campers regarding this virus risk.

I hope others have had a similar experience.

GD485
We are currently at Wareham Forest Touring Park and there are sanitiser everywhere even along walks out into the forest. And they are all charged up. The ones I find difficult to use are those just prior to using the entry and exit barrier keypads. Haven’t used site facilities but the procedures like fine. Also the water point outside our van was spray cleaned twice yesterday afternoon, and it was bucketing down.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Got caught out this afternoon, going into local pub, I didn't realise that you have to use a face mask to go to a table, when you can then take it off. Nipping to the loo, face mask back on. My mate said " didn't you see it in the papers and the news" No, I don't get a paper, and didn't watch the news last night or today too busy getting awning resealer from Go Outdoors, who supply face masks when you go in, only place I have seen that.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I thought Go Outdoors was in administration? Are they still trading?
Yes they went into a prepack so they could obviate paying their debts. Aren’t they part of JD Sports? They had problems before lockdown anyway. Plenty more good outdoors outlets to shop at.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Yes they went into a prepack so they could obviate paying their debts. Aren’t they part of JD Sports? They had problems before lockdown anyway. Plenty more good outdoors outlets to shop at.
We used them once in Swansea many years ago and if I recall correctly you had to register to buy the goods at a slightly discounted price or something along those lines. Even with the discount they were more expensive than many other camping shops. We did not buy anything from them.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have just bougght two bottles of Fenwicks, Awning and Tent Reproofer, normal price £14, dicount price £8.40 so a saving of £11.20 annual discount card £5.00 well worth it.

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
JD Sports owned Go Outdoors. Via the brains of Deloitte‘s they did a pre pack deal, per OC. Paid half the os debt and are trading again. Money makes money🤮🤮🤮 I actually liked the store. I’m surprised they couldn’t do better when most caravan dealers have sold out! Weird 🤔🤔🤔

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i was buying some fishing gear prices are a lot cheaper then the main fishing tackle shops . and like Hutch i also buy Fenwicks as well

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts