Covid againšŸ˜„

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roger i also looking online to see where i can get my Covid booster done and get appointment made asap
Iā€™m still not convinced a Covid jab annually is as important as the flu unless you have an underlying medical problem. Over the last 12 months I know a number of people who have tested positive but their symptoms have not been pole axing. A friend of mine tested positive last Tuesday and flew out to California Wednesday. Not a good move but apparently all legal šŸ„“.
Didnā€˜t the boffins say we need to nurture herd immunity thus jabs are not required?

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
We both had both injections yesterday. The nurse was very confident and fast. All quite painless. But we both wake up today with arms hurting particularly the covid injection. Which makes me wonder if the pain might be caused by the speed of which the injection is forced in. Perhaps if it were fed in slowly it might be painless.

Who knows.

John

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We both had both injections yesterday. The nurse was very confident and fast. All quite painless. But we both wake up today with arms hurting particularly the covid injection. Which makes me wonder if the pain might be caused by the speed of which the injection is forced in. Perhaps if it were fed in slowly it might be painless.

Who knows.

John
Our Practice Nurse always insists you let your arm go absolutely limp, fully relaxed and no tensing as the injection performed. Never had an arm ache following her advice

Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Walked to our health Center this morning fir a cystic lump on my chest to be removed. The stitches have to be removed after 9-10 days. So after the procedure I went to reception to book a nurse appointment. It was for 1700 on 11 October. Oh says I you that a hour after my twin jab appointment and receptionist says you can have your two jabs now if you want. So I had both there and then. There were some infilled appointments so my wife called in and had her jabs. All sorted now till spring 2024. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Walked to our health Center this morning fir a cystic lump on my chest to be removed. The stitches have to be removed after 9-10 days. So after the procedure I went to reception to book a nurse appointment. It was for 1700 on 11 October. Oh says I you that a hour after my twin jab appointment and receptionist says you can have your two jabs now if you want. So I had both there and then. There were some infilled appointments so my wife called in and had her jabs. All sorted now till spring 2024. šŸ˜‚
We both had ours on Saturday. We both felt exceedingly tired and a little unwell on Sunday, (yesterday), but we are both fine today.

John

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Similar experience to John. I had my jabs separated by a week because I'd heard that some people had a reaction to having them both together. After the Covid I was fine, had flu jab last Friday, felt really tired over the weekend (too tired to wash the caravan, what a shame:( ), fine by Monday morning.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well i manage to get appointment for the Covid injection online and we both have appointment in the morning mine at 9.40 and wife 9.45 .
My brother had Covid but so far i have not .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I have previously only had minor reactions to the vaccinations, such as slightly painfull injection sites, and very mild other symptoms, and that included having both C19 and flu jabs on the same day last year. This year, again we had both jabs but we both had more sever reactions which definitely was restrictive.

I don't know what might have changed in the make up this year, but it does seem a lot more recipients are suffering more side effects.

On the positive side, every one I know who has received the vaccinations, has only been off colour for a couple days at most.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Had the Covid & flu jabs 2 -3 weeks ago, but yesterday I had to go for the shingles injection. The Covid & flu jabs have never bothered me, but the shingles I woke up with my body aching all over. Not sure if this is a side effect of the injection?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts